Re: [Epic] Dune Epic 40K units

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:45:56 -0400

>Actually, he was running around proving that cheese isn't just for wargames
>anymore! Dune is probably still may favorite SF novel, and I've read it
>at least half a dozen times. All the other books, however, just bored
>me.

If you want Dune cheese, look at Miles Teg. Oh no, there is a massive threat
to the universe. Warriors better then our best, systematically wiping out
the Bene Gesserit. Boom, I'm now able to wipe out a room full of them
without a scratch, why, isn't this fun. I can also put any all you can eat
restaurant out of business

Tyler