Re: [Epic] Bikes

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:25:07 -0400

> (jumping up and down madly) Attack Bikes!! Attack Bikes!! Attack
Bik...

Attack Bikes are definitely great too, but they ain't skimmers. I
prefer the extra flexibility, overall. Nevertheless, I have a
detachment of bikes + attack bikes that I like just as much as my Land
Speeders.

> My favorite people to firefight are Daemon packs. It's so cruel. All
that
> assault and not a thing they can do with it on fall-back orders.

Oh, yeah... <grin> Firefighting demons almost makes me feel pity for
them. ;-) ... Not. Besides, last time I succeeded in firefighting
demons, they just came back the next round and ate me. Still, it's
fun.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius