Re: [Epic] Bikes

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:48:09 -0400

At 06:44 PM 8/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> I found a good counterpart to my bike squad. Land Speeders, the shooty
>> equivilant of the assaulty bikes. Both have 35 movement, but the
>> landspeeders have 2 firepower, 1 assault. Bikes have 35 movement, 1 fp,
>and
>> 2 assault (Same as LR) so Land speeders shoot, bikes charge. It might
>even
>> be good to make them seperate detachments so one can assault while the
>other
>> overwatches
>>
>> Tyler
>>
>I say again; Space Marine Attack Bikes are the way to go. You get two for
>the price of a landspeeder, and they are almost the same.
>
>Eugene

Except you don't get pop-up attacks, and they don't go 35 cm, so they can't
keep up with my bikes. I say for the first time. No unit/tank/war engine is
the ultimate. It is the clever use of these units with other units that wins
battles, not having Marine Attack Bikes.

Tyler

Almost being the operative word