Re: [Epic] Ork Army for critique

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:55:58 -0400

Sauron,

What's more amazing than what you already have is that you are trying
to get more! I don't think I could fit that much in my apartment! I
have 1 (count 'em) Warlord Titan. That's it for the whole Imperial
Titan Legion here at my place.

Incidentally, did you mean Warhounds or 'Warheads' (what you wrote)?
If the latter, what the heck is a 'Warhead'?

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius