Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:56:14 -0500

Tyler Provick wrote:
> >I'd agree about scenario fluff. I'm saying I don't care how
> >many terminator suits GW does or doesn't say exist per chapter.
> >I don't care if my reason for fighting a battle fits with GW's
> >universe or not. In this particular thread, having a motivation
> >for the battle wasn't what I was saying I didn't care about,
> >but making sure the motivation fit GW's writings.
> >

> Ohhh, looks like somebody is upset that his thread got twisted
No, just realizing I had made it look like I was throwing out
the whole idea, when I agree with part of it. I don't get upset
about stuff on this list too often. Not very controversial from
my point of view.

Speaking of controversy, it occurred to me that I never really
understood all the people leaving after Epic 40K came out. I
kinda miss some of those folks, and recently saw someone make
a wistful post about this list on the Full Thrust list. I'm
glad Agro and Sauron1 are still here, with the occasional 2nd ed
comment, though if I remember correctly they were relatively
recent to the list before Epic 40K.

andy
askinner_at_...