Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:24:31 -0400

At 11:44 AM 8/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 10:52 AM 8/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>>(One of my pet theories is that, in the end, Chaos and the Imperium ally
>>>to try and stop the advance of the Hive Mind....)
>>>

>>I really can't agree with you here, because of several of my own pet
>>theories. The basic to theories are that Chaos does not care about self
>>preservation. Most of the troops have been alive for over 10,000 years and
>>most of them would like to die and stay dead. With all the wars that have
>>occured in the past 10,000 years logically all of the original traitors
>>should be dead, if they actually died when they got shot down, hacked apart
>>or whatever. However the chaos gods are very jealous entities. They do
>>not want "thier" play things to leave thier aura of influence so when the
>>chaos troopers "die" their soul is brought back to the warp and then brough
>>back into exsistance through the eye of terror. Essentially chaos never
>>dies just gets banished back to the eye of chaos. The only reason they
>>continue to fight in wars is because they have been altered so far that
>>they are only interested in war, its the only thing that breaks their
>>monotanous existance
>>
>>Also Chaos has a deep routed hatred for the Imperium. For chaos to be able
>>to get over that hatred they would have to be interested in thier own life,
>>which I have just argued they are not.
>>Timothy J. Kilgore
>>tkilgore_at_...
>>

>So what, the Chaos Gods can bring their soldiers back to life, but they
>can't get them to fight the 'Nids. Who says they have to fight side-by-side.
>Maybe intercepting a Hulk in the middle of space and doing some damage would
>work.
>
>Tyler

Okay well now you are talking about something else, in the orginal post you
said Allying, which means more than killing the same enemy. If Chaos and
Imperial forces are allying they won't try to kill each other first. Now
saying that they are both trying to kill tyranids is an entirely diiferent
story because Chaos Marines will always kill Imperium before anything else,
that single minded hatred sortt of thing

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!