Re: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:04:16 -0700

At 01:31 PM 8/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 01:37 PM 8/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Has anyone used the Color Drop paints from Global Games?
>>They come in droppers, so can add some number of drops to
>>your palette, and record the formula you used to make a
>>color you like. They also sell the dropper bottles, used
>>to be 75 cents per bottle, I think.
>>
>>If you've used those, how did they last over time?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>andy
>>askinner_at_...
>
>Are these available in the U.S.? These sound like a great idea. One of
>the reasons I don't like mixing colors is the fear of not being able to
>replicate the color. With bottles like this it would make it a lot easier.
>
>Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
>Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
>rock and regroup!
>seether_at_...
        <snip The Rock address>

        Eyedroppers are available at most drug stores and only cost about 2 or 3
bucks (1 or 2 million, Canadian)8)
        This brand intrigues me though: a yellow that covers? Most yellows look so
creamy and thick and good in the bottle and then look like diluted baby
spit-up when you try to use it...

Nickles