RE: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Peacekeeper-� <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:01:46 -0400

.> Worst thing about E40K - "cheesy number crunching". For 20 pts I can
=
get...
> and for +2pts I can get... and for 27pts I can... If I have
detac=
hments
> containing x of these and y of these, with some z's for this and s=
ome
of
> these for this...

I hate to exacerbate this, but I really have no=
 idea what your point is
in the above paragraph.

I think he was referring =
to the min-maxing that can happen with E40K. For so many points you get thi=
s, for so many points you get this... ect. For instance, am I better taking=
 a predetor or a leman russ. Also, the Fp chart. If I take 1 more leman rus=
s my detachment will have X firepower and inflict another blast marker. Tak=
ing 1 Land raider in a detachment, just to inflict an extra blast marker. E=
ct.

                                -James