Re: [Epic] Slow Today

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 09:28:48 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 31-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Slow Today by Mark A Shieh_at_...
> I'm too lazy and don't mind the shiny stuff, so I just seal
> with whatever's handy. But most of the people I talk to seal with the
> sturdiest glossy varnish they can find, and then spray again lightly
> with Testor's Dullcote. Glossy tends to protect better.

I use the Testor's Glosscote to seal for a glossy finish, and then
re-seal with a matte coat if I want a matte finish. Right now, I've got
Citadel's matte spray can, but that's partially 'cause I haven't been
following up with the second step... not sure whether I'll buy it again
when it runs out.

And glossy coats do protect better; IIRC, they're the only type that
doesn't eventually rub off.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...