RE: [Epic] The WORST GW rules

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 11:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997, Tyler Provick wrote:

[snip]
> Now all I have to do is work the firepower table into an equation, and my
> games of Epic can be significantly speeded up
>
> Tyler

Um, it seems pretty straightforward. I don't have my books here to check,
but I'm pretty sure that column 1 is .75 firepower; col 2 is .5 firepower;
and col3 is .4 firepower. Round to nearest integer in all cases.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune