[Epic] Assault Transports

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 19:48:52 -0400

Sauron1 writes; I wandered into a local hobby store the other day while my
better half was trying to find the limit on my credit card, in order to
bribe the kids to go back to school and leave us alone for most of the next
10 months. Anyway this was a non-wargamer shop I wouln,t normally wander
into, but wow they had a re-release of the BattleStar Galaxia. This model
makes an ideal assault carrier for Epic. The launch bays on eather side
could be for infantry and a ramp can be easily cut into the "chin" area for
larger vehicles, before assembly. Skid style landing gear can be made from
the sprues. The Cylon carrier, well it could be left apart each cone could
be an Epic size building, or each half could be an Eldar or Chaos lander. I
did not see the fighters, but the Cylon would make a smaller lander.
sauron1