Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 20:37:30 -0400

At 06:02 PM 8/31/97 -0400, you wrote:

>>As for al this talk of alliances I can see this sort of alliance possibly
>>happening. Some ,stupid, imperial commander contacts a chaos lord to
>>propose an alliance of sorts. Noiw lets assume he contacts a choas Lord
>>who is not devoted to khorne alone ,if he does he's just dead with no
>>alliance, the chaos lord agrees to a meeting Things go on for awhile
>>planning stratigies and then shortly after the first meeting, as soon as
>>the chaos lord has a chance he will sacrafice every last man in the impeial
>>army, then sodomize every female in an unholy act to the powers, thus
>>making him stronger and the chaos powers more concerned with his success so
>>they will devote more deamons to thier cause to fight the nids.
>>

>Which gets rid of 'Nids, so it's worth it. :)
>
>I like that idea, would make an interesting campaign
>
>Tyler

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Greater Deamon only cost 1 pt and deamon princes are free!
As many as you want to take. Then The chaos force gets 4000 pts and the
nids get 1000 pts! yes I can deffinetly see possibilities
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!