RE: [Epic] The ages of Warhammer was mixing (long)

From: MCLAUGHLIN, RICHARD A. CPT <MCLAUGHLINR_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:38:31 +0200

For the most part this is true.

I bought the Warhammer Fantasy Chaos Dwarf book and there was NOTHING
new in it except Flavor text and half of that was in WD.

A majority of the books have key units that are left out of the WD
articles though. I buy the books for convenience. It is very
frustrating to make an army out of seven different WD articles. And
Goddess help you if a question comes up and you have to start
digging.

It is a real pain playing Imperial Guard in 40K and having to have the
Assassin and Adabtus Arbite articles handy along with IG Book.

Bottom Line. You can get by without the books if you don't mind a
little pain.