Re: [Epic] Terrain

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:56:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Now that is a new method of flooring. I will definitely
> have to try next time I build a factory or fort. Do you use pins or staples
> in hidden areas, or does the glue do a solid job? How large an area have
> you tried this on. Do you use plastic or metal mesh? sauron1

the mesh is metal or plastic, you can buy either. get plastic, as it
cuts easier.

to glue this stuff, i use 3M #77 spray adhesive. spray on screen in
a light mist, then press onto board. this spray is nasty, as this spray
glue drifts and make everything nearby sticky. do it outside.

i have used this spray glue to glue laminates onto tables, so large
areas are easy.

look for #77 at hobby shops that specialize in R/C or some office
supply shops

you might not be able to find 3M #77, so you can also use generic stuff
from craft shops.. will be called "spray glue" or something

all of these sprays are based on a pressure sensitive glue. press down
on it, and it will stick.

you could also use doublesided carpet tape, but i wouldn't.

mike