Re: [Epic] Ultra-Marine Daily Programme

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 07:14:58 +0800

At 05:42 PM 9/1/97 -0400, you wrote:

>An amusing little snipet I found while fliping pages for info on my last posts.
>

>Ultra-Marine Daily Programme
>(Sub-Routine Hot Season 1)
>
>0500 Reveille
>0510 Morning Prayer followed by martial exercise
>0600 Morning toilet

(major snip)
>0630 Sergeant's inspection

You kidding right ?

>Incidentally, I think I'm losing on my image of Marines. (Vs. GW's
>image, and other people's.)
>Oh, well.

Cheer up, Aaron. The Imperial Fists get to do scrimsawing (sp?), the Space
Wolves get to party (major booze and elk), the Blood Angels get to do
arty-farty stuff (they got the best looking banners), the Ravenwing fellas
get to bike around whole day like the Cult of Speed. Who says SM are just
psychopaths ?

Regards
Oki