Re: [Epic] [E40K] Battle Report, part III

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 02:16:12 +0100

Surely only the infantry get the extra 30cm move for being infiltrators and
not any transport units that are carrying them?

</quote>
Infiltrators are within command if within 60cm of HQ. They deploy outside
normal deployment or add +30cm to their first move.
</quote>

I've looked through the armies book and cant find a transport vehicle with
the infiltrator ability!!

Harlequin Master