Re: [Epic] The ages of Warhammer was mixing

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 00:04:41 PDT

>Aaron wrote:
>>
>> Excerpts from Epic: 2-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] The ages of Warh.. by
>>"Francois
>> Bruntz"_at_hotmai
>>((Warhammer 40,000

>> > We can easily imagine that the Inquisition did not like the idea
>> > of
>> > beastmen in Imperial Guard regiments...
>>
>> Yes, but then why are there Ratlings & Ogryns still in the
>>regiments?
>> Technically, Chaos used to get Ogryns as well IIRC, and I know
>>Orks used
>> to as well.

I think that ratlings and Ogryns are used in the Imperial Guard
regiments because it has been proved that they have human origins,
their mutation comes from special environment conditions as high
gravity, etc...
I can be wrong as I don't know where come from beastmen : are they
mutants because of pollution, radiations or Warp energies?

PS :
IIRC? Sorry, I don't know what this means...
I think I will have to make a list of all abreviations used in this
list. You can't know how it's hard to understand all your mails when
you don't speak English fluently...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/