Re: [Epic] SHW and Blast Markers, was [E40K] Battle Report, part III

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 13:02:01 -0400

At 11:27 AM 9/3/97 -0400, you wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> New to the list but been playing Epic since the Good old Titanicus days...
>
> About SHW and blast markers, the rule is there *vaguely* (page 31, 2nd
>para) but its fairly obscure, and requires a few mental contortions. In
>firefights SHW count as 1 fp, so if one was to infer, then each blast
>marker cancels one SHW because it has _one_ fp.
>

> Best.

Thanks all, I guess then that SHW are not cancelled first. For example, when
I was playing against my friend in the Gogard's Last Stand I could have been
using the Gaze of Gork and Gut Blaster. I didn't, and the game ended in a
tie. I say though, lifta droppas are great against land raider squadrons.
Oh, I rolled a 6, hmm, he falls, oh, I rolled a four, both Land Raiders are
dead.

Tyler