Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 00:53:05 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 2-Sep-97 RE: [Epic] marine chapters .. by
MCLAUGHLIN_at_hq.22sigbde.a
> Last week another 40K player told me it takes 100 years to make a
> scout. With a WS and BS of 3 and Leadership 7, that isn't even a
> marine. I don't think they even get Rapid Fire.

Nope, nope, nope, nope. It only takes eight years to make a Marine at
most, and a person who is fully compatable with the implants may be done
with the implantation process in just four years. Of course, it takes
another ten years after that for both Progenoid implants to fully
mature, so that the gene-seed can be cultivated, but that's another
story....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...