Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 03:56:44 PDT

Then you wrote :

>Because:
>1) Most people have heard of Waterloo, and have an idea of what I am
>talking about and

Are you sure of this? Austerlitz is the most famous Napoleon victory
after all...

>2) I can allways spell Waterloo, even when not all of my brain cells
>are with me and

Oh, you know, for French people Waterloo is as hard to speel as
Austerlitz... :)

>3) I DO like Waterloo and
>4) It's part of a long time rant of mine.
>
>:-)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/