Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 10:33:11 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > Because:
> > 1) Most people have heard of Waterloo, and have an idea of what I am
>
> > talking about and
> > 2) I can allways spell Waterloo, even when not all of my brain cells
>
> are
> > with me and
> > 3) I DO like Waterloo and
> > 4) It's part of a long time rant of mine.
>
> Yes, but JM, the name Francois should tell you something about why he
> prefers Austerlitz... ;-)

Yes I know he's French.

I try to not let my views of his country in general color my actions
here on the list.

 Lets just say that George F. Will and I share a common view of the
history of Europe for the last 3 centuries. For you non Americans out
there, sorry about that American newspaper reference, but I REALLY am
trying to not start a flame war on an off topic subject.