RE: [Epic] Citadel Journal Article

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 10:52:02 -0500

>Has anyone out there taken a look at the supposed "rules we left out" that
>were
>published in citadel journal recently? I remember thumbing through the
>journal, and seeing the diagrams showing a land raider providing cover for a
>stand of marines, but didn;t have time to browse fully, nor did I have the
>inclination to spend $10 to buy the Journal. Can anybody give the rundown on
>what the article said?
>Thanks
>Chris

----> I went ahead and took the plunge. Don't have it in front of me
now, but the idea was that the infantry were either in cover or couldn't
be shot at from the fron(can't remember which)t as the tank protected
them. Conversely, if the tank was assaulted in CC then the infantry
automatically jumped in front of them to fight HTH. There was more to
it, and if no one posts it later I'll bring my book in tomorrow and post
the details.

Chris Miller