Re: [Epic] SHW and Blast Markers, was [E40K] Battle Report, part III

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:09:06 -0500

> In ranged combat a BM can nullify a SHW, that is why on a titan you
> should never go without a HW battery (I tried once, 3 Death rays on a
> reaver, and after a round of firing, I had 4 BMs and no chance of firing.
> Do BMs count against you in a firefight?
> Steve

Not when calculationg your firepower. They do, however, count against
you when you decide who has the most blast markers (of course!).

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.