Re: [Epic] Q&A Question...

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:13:01 -0500

> This is turning in to a Nightmare for me.
> Correct me if I=B4m wrong here but:
> If a Whirlwind targets three units It will get FP3, right?

This is correct.

> If a Detachment of six Whirlwinds target the same three units,
> they _still_ get FP3, is that correct?????
> I thought they would have FP18. If the above is correct,
> I really hope that it will be a note of it in WD.

No, no, no. You only place one barrage template, but each barrage
unit generates the firepower indicated by that template. In this
example, you will place one template and then find that you have
18 points of FP.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.