RE: School Children (was [Epic] marine chapters) (which was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: MCLAUGHLIN, RICHARD A. CPT <MCLAUGHLINR_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 17:03:46 +0200

----------
From: Oki Purwanto[SMTP:oki_at_...]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 1997 4:01 PM
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: Re: School Children (was [Epic] marine chapters) (which was:
Orks with LandRaiders)

>Jeeez Sauron at least give it another Subject Header. I will never
>feel guilty about a subject change again. };^')
>
>The world's education system must be crumbling. I heard on the news
>last week that the number of 'A' average high school seniors has
>increased by 5 to 8% (don't remember the exact number). This is
>strange because the collage admission test scores of high school
>seniors has dropped 5 to 8%.
>
>So teachers are giving better grades and the students are coming out
>dumber (is that fair?). How about less smart.
>
>MadMac

In Singapore, students practiced on the "Ten years series", basically
compilation of the GCE 'O'and 'A' Levels examination papers for the
last ten
years ! Some nutcases actually go over practically every questions two
three times.

Hard to go wrong with that much practice and dedication :)

Regards
Oki

MadMac Laments,

This is terrible. My shame is complete. Since Sauron started this as
a joke he has no responsibility. I am the one that named this
string.

The shame. My first sting on a Epic40K mailing list and it is about
school children.
Please end my pain. Let it die. Just let it die. };^')

MadMac