Re: [Epic]targeting

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 14:13:34 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:

> As a side note I thought that tanks typically led the IFV's, except for
> scout
> / recon vehicles.

Depends.

The thing I set up was, well, not going to happen. "The Army Formally
Know As Soviet" (tm MadMac) didn't really like doing mounted infantry
assults, unless they were in a NBC battle field, but at say 1000 meters
would dismount, and assult with the order being Infantry, IFVs, Tanks,
with a sh*t load of artillery going on first.