[Epic] Gene-seed update for WD213

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 20:24:22 +0100

Folks,
        I have just added a page previewing this months issue of WD (213), with details on the new Tyranid army release. Further sections have been added and can be found by clicking the 'incoming transcript' button on the main menu bar.

If there is enough demand for this (you'll have to let me know or I will assume not) then I will make this a regular feature as I get WD on the day of release here in the UK and I know a few folks on the list wanted to know what was up and coming each month.

Carl
Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/