Re: [Epic] Gene-seed update for WD213

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 15:00:49 -0400

At 08:24 PM 9/6/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Folks,
> I have just added a page previewing this months issue of WD (213), with
details on the new Tyranid army release. Further sections have been added
and can be found by clicking the 'incoming transcript' button on the main
menu bar.

>If there is enough demand for this (you'll have to let me know or I will
assume not) then I will make this a regular feature as I get WD on the day
of release here in the UK and I know a few folks on the list wanted to know
what was up and coming each month.

>Carl
>Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
>http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/

Yes... you should alllll go to the page... I am, going there know.

Tyler
;)