Re: School Children (was [Epic] marine chapters) (which was:Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 13:26:05 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Tyler Provick wrote:

> Of course, all a Catholic School means now is more strict and generally
> considered as having a higher standard, not necessarily that their students
> are Catholic. So be warned all you gun wielding psycopathic religious
> fanatics out there, if you hose down a Catholic School you won't only get
> Catholics.

Actually around here what sets apart a Catholic school is that it has
religious education classes, which the students don't pay attention to
anyhow. In general though, from what I've seen, Catholic Schools don't
seem to be in any way stricter or having a higher standard. In fact, I've
seen more juvenile deliquents coming out of Catholic schools.