Re: School Children (was [Epic] marine chapters) (which was:Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 22:23:58 +0100

Chen-Song Qin <cqin_at_...> has carefully scribed:
>On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Tyler Provick wrote:
>
>> Of course, all a Catholic School means now is more strict and generally
>> considered as having a higher standard, not necessarily that their students
>> are Catholic. So be warned all you gun wielding psycopathic religious
>> fanatics out there, if you hose down a Catholic School you won't only get
>> Catholics.
>
>Actually around here what sets apart a Catholic school is that it has
>religious education classes, which the students don't pay attention to
>anyhow. In general though, from what I've seen, Catholic Schools don't
>seem to be in any way stricter or having a higher standard. In fact, I've
>seen more juvenile deliquents coming out of Catholic schools.

Here in what we laughingly call the U.K., I think all the schools are
meant to have religious education for at least one day a week for every
class, but most don't bother.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\          Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \         and chosen of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/           colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/                    Words of wisdom:
     '                1=2, for large values of 1