Re: [Epic] LOS (was marine chapters)

From: Andreas Richert <aic_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 10:15:56 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; You mean you can't hide in woods but you can behind a
> hedge? I think I missed that one. We have to get a ruling on that one. Or
> what about any of you real time ground pounders out there. When I had to do
> fieldwork in the old days it was of the "drop in drop out variety". No long
> term hangin,in. sauron1

I think that GW somewhere ( in the bettlebook maybe or in some WD) said
that they meant all terrainpices to be (at least?) 15cm across.......
I can pictuer a battle with everyone pice of terrain 15x15mc......It would
look like a chessboard :-)

A.I.C. rules for CHAOS
Andreas Richert
E-mail: aic_at_...