Re[4]: [Epic] LOS (was marine chapters)

From: Andy Meechan <a.meechan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 97 14:18:37 gmt

> We play: If you're in the woods you can shoot out and be shot at;
> behind the woods - neither (for LOS, Artillery still can).

What, no matter how deep you are in the woods you can be shot? That's
even worse then their ruling. Personally, I like the epic2 LOS rules. If
your on the edge of a woods or building, you can be shot at and shoot
back, if your stand does not touch the edge you're "deep" and can't see or
be seen.

     ** Fair enough, but like I said it's a House Rule which is quick and
     simple to play; concentrating more on tactics. We also use the ruins
     in a similar manner so that troops only have to have LOS to the ruins
     to fire upon troops inside. Speeds things up tremendously :)

     -Andy-

     "Dakka Dakka Dakka"

     "Ooh! Where's me cover gone?"