Re: [Epic] Blast Markers and Infiltrators

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 12:24:53 -0400

> a) Place BM's for hitting the Infiltrators onto the Detachment
as
> normal.

Technically, as long as they're within 60cm, I'd say A. It is a good
question though from a 'rational' point of view. There is some
suspension of disbelief required here, but I think the rules support A.
 I prefer to field scouts in their own detachments to avoid the
irresistible tendency to send them way ahead of the rest of their
detachment and probably into an ambush.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius