Re: [Epic] web site update

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 14:29:53 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:
> Well done. I love this one and will attempt the same conversion
> myself. I like the look of your Eldar - very cleanly painted and
> graceful in appearance. It's too bad some of the pictures aren't in
> better focus, but it's better than I've been able to do with
> photographing my minis. :-)

Thanks. I'd like to fool with getting rid of the glare and helping
the focus, but I don't have a ton of controls. I might be able to
get a better overall focus by moving back, so the relative distance
between front and back isn't too much, but I don't think I have
the ability to change the field of view angle. (I know computer
graphics terms, but I don't know what it's called in terms of
photography.:-) I also don't have time. My company lets me use
the digital camera, but I wouldn't want to spend a long time
working on getting it right.

andy
askinner_at_...