Re: [Epic] web site update

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 13:40:19 -0400

Andy,

> I put Exarch wings on the back of the warlock with the
> Swooping Hawks. He's on the right of the picture in
> the picture of the Swooping Hawks.

Well done. I love this one and will attempt the same conversion
myself. I like the look of your Eldar - very cleanly painted and
graceful in appearance. It's too bad some of the pictures aren't in
better focus, but it's better than I've been able to do with
photographing my minis. :-)

I think the Marauder works - I'm also very curious as to how the new
Eldar Titans and Engines of Vaul will look...

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius