RE: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 16:35:24 -0400

>2. AT weapons should not be given excessive flexibility in choosing
>target. While they are able to choose their target class, they should not be
>able to pick out the specific target within that class. What I mean is that,
>supposed an AT can target a Stomper over an Ork infantry unit. But if there
>are multiple Stompers around, the nearest Stompers will (ahem!) die first,
>instead of the Warboss Stompa everytime. Even though, the effect is neglible
>as command is pass to the next eligible unit, I really hate it when the
>prettiest and the coolest unit on the board always die first. Hmmm, maybe I
>am onto something here, much like the antennas ;)

Actually I have a much better plan here. Take you best painted mini and he
is always the last to die. Quite often I have one out of three mini's
painted so The first one to die is always the nice one, simplyt pick him up
and put in the place of another mini so he's always around

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!