Re: [Epic] Battle Report [LONG!]

From: Sean A. Upchurch <sau_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 14:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

> Offhand, I'd say they're scared of Death Rays and went crying
> to the Dom for reabsorption. :) It was a long-running thread. "Why
> do my Bio-Titans suck compared to the old version?"
>
> Mark

A big prize for Mark! Not to restart the thread, but I try to avoid taking
any big bugs when I know Imperials and Squat are on the field.

Why no big bugs against Chaos? Just one battle, not the war. I was here to
experiment with the dropped forces. Also I knew I was going to show up late
that weekend and I thought Chaos had to leave early. That left my likely
opponents Squat and Eldar. Given a 50/50 I just brought the horde.

Sean U