Re: [Epic] Battle Report [LONG!]

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 20:03:53 -0400

> "85 for me." "Only 41 here, you got double." Priceless! Especially
when

Did you really make it up to 85, or is that just an example? I can
definitely see the impact as the folks on other tables consider how
long their detachments would last...

> terminators on RapidFire all around. *That* one ended on Turn 3 with
a *tie*
> -8 to -4 with honors going to the Marines. I'd eaten his entire army
down

Wow, this sounds like an extremely bloody battle. My Ork Warlord
opponent will soon be fielding Tyranids, so my Marines and Imperial
Guard have to start preparing.

> If anyone wants to, feel free. Everything my group produces *will*
at some
> point appear on my page. In the meantime feel free to snip it out
and put
> it somewhere. Just credit Dan with it, OK?

If I post it, I'll give him full credit.

> them. But all things being equal I did subject Dan to an airstrike
by 4
> Thunderhawks in that game. They popped 7 Daemons in a single pass!
You do
> *not* laugh at 32FP.

You lost me here, Sean. You were playing Tyranids, right? Who was
flying the Thunderhawks?

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius