Re: [Epic] Battle Report [LONG!]

From: Sean A. Upchurch <sau_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 17:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies if I mess everything up. I'm just switching over to PINE and
I'm having problems right now.

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > "85 for me." "Only 41 here, you got double." Priceless! Especially
> when
>
> Did you really make it up to 85, or is that just an example? I can
> definitely see the impact as the folks on other tables consider how
> long their detachments would last...

Check out Assault Drop Group. At full strength it is 85. Also has 18FP
to boot ;)

> > them. But all things being equal I did subject Dan to an airstrike
> by 4
> > Thunderhawks in that game. They popped 7 Daemons in a single pass!
> You do
> > *not* laugh at 32FP.
>
> You lost me here, Sean. You were playing Tyranids, right? Who was
> flying the Thunderhawks?

Maybe I snipped too much. This was in reply to Slaanesh Engines having
lots of firepower. I was talking about the game I found out about that
which was Marine v Chaos. Sorry for the confusion.

Sean U

---------
Sean A Upchurch | http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~sau
Jet Propulsion Laboratory | EPIC /spmar/spmar.html
sau_at_... | WH40K /wh40k/40k.html +others!