Re: [Epic] Introduce Myself

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 20:46:12 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Not that I want to show my age or anything but I have ONE
metal Mk0 in my Wifes Royal Dalton Doll cabinet. One actual appears on the
back of Titanicus. I have 32 plastic warlords built,1 Bane lord,5 plastic
Warlords on hold and one Mk2 on hold. Nine Eldar, 5 great Gargants and six
Slashers, I just bid $20+ for a Meckboy Gargant. But I bought or Inherited
the five collections of my original Epic opponents over the last six years.
I have virtually no Chaos or Squats. sauron1