Re: [Epic] WD212 Ork Collections

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:45:31 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Are they for use of SnakeBights only and will they be
released for Epic? They could use maybe some Tyranid flyer/flamers rules. I
saw some odd bits in a prerelease Epic2nd flier last year for Eldar
exocites riding dinosaurs and some other pieces that may have been
Teridactiles or something. My ork army would look even odder with them, but
I have not even seen a Man of War bubble pack of them. I think Mighty
Empires had them too. Were my comments on those Ork armies fair? I am
worried some may seem them as criticism. sauron1