Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:59:36 -0700 (PDT)

---"Erik K. Rutins" wrote:

> > One of my friends who has been playing 40K for a long time says
that
> the
> > Crimson Fists (shouldn't bite your nails, then) are the chapter
> assigned
> > to guard Terra. Is this true? We Should Be Told.
>
> As far as I know, the Imperial Fists guard Terra. The Crimson Fists
> were an offshoot and were almost entirely destroyed in the current
> millenium (just after Rogue Trader) while fighting Orks.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

You got me thinking; Where did the Flesh Eaters and Blood Drinkers
disappear to? I remember seeing them in one of the old Warhammer
40,000 compendiums or something... They seem to have been replaced by
the Fleshtearers (ref: Codex Angels of Death)- If anyone has any fluff
about either of these chapters (assuming it exists), could you contact
me?... I'm starting to babble now, so I'll stop.

Christian

===
"90cm is short ranged?!? ...you must be an IG player."

                        Scott Shupe, 25/7/97

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109