[Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 01:01:24 -0500

 While Ill be the first to admit to deciding on a color scheme mearly
because it looks good, not the "special troops" they can feild (Im not
into blood red troops, and morbid guys are out...so are lunatics..no
flame intended ), I am beginning to wonder about the backgroung of my
chosen chapter. Ive read Epic2nd & 3rd fluff, Warhammer( the old rules,
the ones that come in one hardback book-LOTS of fluff)40,000. I still
have not seen much info on the Imperial Fists. I like the pride and
arogance of the chapter (must be....they go out to fight in Bright
yellow for petes sake) but I really dont know anything about them. I was
a Eldar player before (Not by choice either.....I always wanted to play
SM) so I didnt study like I should have...

 Any suggestions on material would be great! Thank you for the time.

 Matthew Wena