Re: [Epic] Battle Report [LONG!]

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 00:37:59 -0500

J. Michael Looney wrote:
<snip>

> I'll let you know but I was not real happy with how my max sized ork
> clan worked last game. Yeah I won and no it didn't get trashed but
> keeping it all together really sucked. Major problem to move around.
> will be doing my snakebites an other way next game.
>
> I liked my med sized KoS however. To bad I painted as Bad Moons, not
> Evil Suns. I am doing a Evil Sun KoS for play test.
>
> And a Blood ax sneeky git mob...

   Yes??? ::maddly scribbling down notes...:: Seeing as how I will be on
the receiving end, is there any other bits of scrap yould like to throw
this way?? ::grins evily::

  Hey, its a joke, I plan on trying those darn dropships AGAIN, it did
save me a little time on my main front (except you had your gargant just
smack my troops upside the head in the mean time), but Im thinking,
larger detachments and a bit o screening troops (I admit it ok?!?!?)

 Matthew Weyna