Re: [Epic] Battle Report [LONG!]

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 00:22:01 PDT

You wrote :

(...)

>Arty and Assault don't go too well together, true. But I'd have no
>problem
>with some tacticals in there. Somebody has to carry/load the ammo.
>They
>can also standoff 20cm or so and act as a SAM screen which isn't
>pushing
>things too far.

I would say that you must use tactical units in arty detachments. As
I play usualy against Eldars, I know that ALL my detachments can be
engaged in close assault by their fast units : some tactical squads
can protect arty against this kind of "attaque �clair".

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/10/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/