Re: [Epic] Sample Campaign, Updated Rules

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:49:49 -0400

> Can someone tell me when this guy sleeps? :)

Sleep? ;-)

> If I understand well, I've got some translation work to do...
> This will be made as quickly as I can but, moi, I sleep
> sometimes... ;)

Well, the actual campaign rules are 99% unchanged. I corrected a few
grammatical errors and typos in English, nothing more. However, the
new section on the sample campaign is fairly long, so definitely get
some sleep before tackling it. Also let me know if anything doesn't
make sense or if you think any of the special rules are off the wall as
we won't even start playtesting this until tomorrow.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius