Re: [Epic] Sample Campaign, Updated Rules

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 07:00:22 PDT

Erik wrote :

>> Can someone tell me when this guy sleeps? :)
>
>Sleep? ;-)

Hum... If I remember well (IIRW?) I had to call the Inquisition about
some tentacles found on our dear Erik, I think that I will call them
soon, it's clear that you're not loyal to the Emperor if you don't
sleep enough, H�r�tique! :o)

>> If I understand well, I've got some translation work to do...
>> This will be made as quickly as I can but, moi, I sleep
>> sometimes... ;)
>
>Well, the actual campaign rules are 99% unchanged. I corrected a
>few
>grammatical errors and typos in English, nothing more. However, the
>new section on the sample campaign is fairly long, so definitely get
>some sleep before tackling it. Also let me know if anything doesn't
>make sense or if you think any of the special rules are off the wall
>as
>we won't even start playtesting this until tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Then I hope that you will give us some details soon!
What do you play, poor green skins or mighty Space Marines? :)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/10/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/