Re: [Epic] War Cakes

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 06:28:16 PDT

Erik wrote :

>> "attaque �clair".
>
>Okay, now I _have_ to know what 'eclair' means. I thought they were
>little cylindrical cream puffs with chocolate frosting on top. I
>don't
>see one of those doing any attacking and I certainly would like to
>understand the name if I'm going to eat one. :-)

I forgot that �clairs were also cakes...
In French an "�clair" is a lightning or a cake but I don't know why
we gave it this name... :)

"Fais moi confiance" means "trust me", you're right : your French is
good!

I'm working on the translation of your campaign update, how do you
manage to write so much in so little time?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/10/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/