Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 08:32:40 +1300

On Tue 04 Feb, Peter Ramos wrote:
> Hello!
>

> Regarding:
>
> > > MOVEMENT TYPE TERRAIN EFFECT
> > > foot/horse no restrictions except for rivers and
> > other impassible terrain
> >
> > Do you mean that cavalry should be able to move full speed though woods?
> > If you do I vote againist this.
>
> Traditionally horse mounted soldiers had a advantage in woods due to
> superior mobility if people think this unbalanced we can give it the
> same restrictions as jet bike typr units.Opinions on this please!

I am arguing (in a friendly way ;)) that the situation with cavalry and bikes
remain same as the present i.e both bikes and cavalry can charge in woods,
but all their movement is through woods halfed. I agree with your idea that
jetbikes should be able to move through woods, but not charge in woods. I think
they should also have the option, as at present, to use their grav engines to go
over woods, and suffer no movement penality, as long they don't at any point go
through woods or end their move in woods.

--
 Sean Smith

 Home - Seans_at_...