Re: [Epic] History after 1900,s (off topic and long)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:04:24 -0400

Sauron1 writes; There is a lot of traffic on security nets, but the gist is
the poor security coverage provided by the Faieds. A list of their
personnel with DETAILED histories was put out by a real hard site. The
quality of the material was top end. I don't think they will ever work for
anyone else. The photographers with their pics of the wreck are in serious
trouble. If they get published they are dead men. I read Close up Pics of
them sleeping were handed to them. I did not run a trace of the origin of
that line, sometimes not knowing is a lot safer. I may be real good but I'm
not stupid.Read it and delete it.Please do not reply to this. sauron1